Azure Blockchain Zürich: Blockchain meetup
Happy New Year!
Are you ready to meet up? We have two exciting talks lined up for you:
18:00 Welcome and introductions
18:15 Fist talk: Boris Otonicar - Smart Contracts
19:30 Second talk: Fabiola Imhof - tbd
Boris Otonicar has a Masters degree in Economics and Psychology from the University of Zurich. Additionally he is a certified Blockchain Specialist BVS and Scrum Master. He consults companies in Blockchain issues and helps startups to achieve their Blockchain projects.
He is an international speaker on Blockchain summits and teaches people about Bitcoin & Blockchain. Next to that he develops his own Blockchain models and Smart Contracts for unique business cases.
His talk is about "Smart Contracts" .
- What are smart contracts?
- Who invented smart contracts?
- What is the programming language of smart contracts?
- Which Blockchain could be used for smart contracts?
- Advantages and disadvantages of smart contracts?
- General use cases for smart contracts?
- Special use case of smart contracts as escrow .
You can find Boris here:
Fabiola Imhof is a communicator and a deal maker currently driving business growth and partnerships at ChainSecurity.
You can find Fabiola here:
The number of the seats is limited. Please reserve a seat and in case you cannot make it, please make sure to cancel. Thank you!
This event is sponsored by Digicomp AG - https://www.digicomp.ch/